[CentOS-devel] Custom docker in PaaS common target

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 15:29:00 UTC 2016

Doing a yum clean all shows that I had old yum cache

-----
[root at centos7 ~]# yum list docker
Available Packages
docker.x86_64        1.9.1-25.el7.centos          extras
-----

As I said, we'll be going to docker 1.10 probably before the base centos does.
Maybe this is something to bring up in the PaaS weekly meeting tomorrow.