[CentOS-devel] CentOS OpenShift Origin - Preparing for signed / release repo

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 22:04:22 UTC 2016

The CentOS PaaS SIG has released OpenShift Origin 1.1.6, and it's
dependencies, to a CentOS testing repo.
http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin/

If you would like a pre-done repo file, it is here.
https://tdawson.fedorapeople.org/centos/CentOS-OpenShift-Origin.repo

We would appreciate it if people tested this before we sign the
packages and push them out to a released repo.  Please let us know if
your tests worked, or did not.

We would like it even more if you were able to give us specific tests
we might be able to run so that we can feel confident that we are
releasing non-broken packages.

Please reply to this email with specific tests suggestions

We will finalize the tests at next weeks PaaS SIG meeting.

We will publish the tests here.

https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS/OpenShift-Origin-Release-Checklist

Thank You
Troy Dawson