[CentOS-devel] Config Mgmt SIG Meeting

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Apr 12 13:39:28 UTC 2016

On 12/04/16 11:25, Ben Hosmer wrote:
> Julien has asked for some help with the configuration management SIG.
>
> I'll be happy to take lead for the meeting tomorrow, 16:00 UTC. I'll be
> getting off a plane so I could possibly be late or delayed.
>
> I'll also volunteer to join the committee.

sounds good, happy to help as needed.

> Up for the agenda tomorrow:
>
> - SCL Prefix
>   I'd vote for shorter, maybe '/opt/centos-cfgmgt' ?

do we have a good argument for why we dont want /opt/centos/ since this
tag is meant to be vendor source, it might be best to just use that.

> - CBS Builds
>   I haven't had a chance to test this yet myself

Maybe Brian Stinson can drop in and post some good getting started urls
and answer questions around the build process etc ?

--
Karanbir Singh