[CentOS-devel] CentOS SCLo SIG sync-up meeting (2016-04-20)

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 06:05:01 UTC 2016

The meeting will be at 16:00 UTC (12:00 EST, 18:00 Brno, 12:00 Boston,
1:00+1d Tokyo, 2:00+1d Brisbane) in #centos-devel on Freenode.

No specific agenda for today, but will be available today for discussion
if necessary. Except that, I'd like to look for a new timeslot for the
meeting, we moved it one hour late after few conflicts we found with
other SIGs and it does not fit to my schedule much any more.

Honza