[CentOS-devel] Getting started with CentOS Community Container Pipeline on Vagrant

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Apr 25 16:23:51 UTC 2016

On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:46:31 +0100
Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

> On 25/04/16 14:49, Dharmit Shah wrote:
> > On 04/25/2016 07:13 PM, Dharmit Shah wrote:
> >> Instead of installing from pip, it's possible to get over this
> >> error by installing `ansible1.9` from EPEL. There are two Ansible
> >> packages in EPEL at
> >> the moment [0].
> >
> > Forgot to mention *what* error it was. Here's the link to GitHub
> > issue [1].
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-core/issues/2611
> >

> fixed in Dec 2015...

The docker module in both 1.9.x and 2.0.x have been re-written since
then, so it's unclear to me if that fix is still there or needed.

If it works with ansible 1.9.x (epel ansible1.9 package) but not 2.0.x
(epel ansible package), or neither of them, please report a upstream
bug on it so they know it's happening again. None of the ansible folks
will see a closed bug from 2015 as needing looking at. ;)

kevin