[CentOS-devel] sig-configmanagement: meetings timeslot

Julien Pivotto

roidelapluie at inuits.eu
Wed Apr 20 06:39:59 UTC 2016

Hi infracoders,

The last meeting last week was not a success. There was only one member
of the SIG who joined.

We all want this project to succeed and we all know that we would prefer
to focus on technical aspects, instead of this.

One more meeting is needed to make this happen and to get concrete
results. The current timeslot is probably not perfect, that is why I
would like to propose YOU to choose a better timeslot.

Please select the date and time you would be available, for the next
meeting:

https://framadate.org/pEMLqchfQyIlccGh

The next meetings will then happen at the same timeslot every 2 weeks.

Thanks

--
 (o-    Julien Pivotto
 //\    Config Management SIG