[CentOS-devel] [Opstools][poll] weekly meeting time

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Fri Aug 5 07:55:24 UTC 2016

On 28/07/16 15:53, Matthias Runge wrote:
> Hello,
>
> to make further progress, we should schedule weekly meetings for the
> newly founded and approved SIG Opstools
>
> The link to the poll is here:
>
> http://doodle.com/poll/etgeynq7x3w5t9pr
>
> If you're interested in opstools and would like to participate, your
> feedback is appreciated! Even if you can't make it and we need to change
> the poll/add times.

After a week, it looks like the slot Monday/Wednesday at 6pm UTC is the
one with most folks being able to attend.

Unfortunately, I don't see any CentOS folks, in the poll, and I got the
feedback, that it should be earlier the on the day.

Would it suit you, if we do the meeting an hour earlier?

My favorite would be Wednesday @6 PM utc, but I can make it work at 5 PM
(UTC) as well.

Otherwise I'd be happy to proxy questions etc. to the right
persons/circuits.

Best,
Matthias