[CentOS-devel] testing vagrant and the vagrant box's

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Aug 10 13:32:04 UTC 2016

hi guys

Lala brought up a good point - we should validate all the various
vagrant box's we build from cbs, and we should ideally validate them
against the vagrant shipped from the sclo-vagratn1 stack. Ideally get to
a point where we can block release either way. Ie. dont release vagrant
box's that dont work with our vagrant, and dont release vagrant if it
breaks any of the vagrant box's that we build and ship.

I'll send a PR through shortly that should fix the problem here :
https://ci.centos.org/view/SCLo/job/SCLo-sclo-vagrant1-sclo-C7-x86_64/

from there on, whats the best to get this 2way testing setup ?

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh