[CentOS-devel] Plans for SSO across centos.org subdomains?

Laurentiu Pancescu lpancescu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:20:06 UTC 2016

Are there any plans for enabling single-sign-on between the different
centos.org subdomains?  Perhaps at least between accounts and bugs, if
not also cbs or others?

I remember seeing how SSO can work seamlessly in a big company - the
Windows login and a client cert enabled access to pretty much
everything, from web apps like HR, to different servers, even unlocking
the LAN port you were connected to.  This is highly practical when it
works.  Then again, I was in R&D (not in IT, which had to configure the
whole thing). :)

Regards,
Laurențiu