[CentOS-devel] Plans for SSO across centos.org subdomains?

Laurentiu Pancescu lpancescu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 14:08:35 UTC 2016

On 16/08/16 11:30, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> I guess you mean using ACO (https://accounts.centos.org) as the central
> users DB ?

Yes, exactly.  I think even on Fedora, the bug tracker is not tied to
the FAS.

> But the remaining issue would then be to have *everybody* signing
> through ACO to get an account that will match with each deployed
> applications (like MantisBT for bugs.centos.org and so on). So you can
> imagine the impact

In that case, sure.  I initially thought about recognizing visitors
already logged in to accounts.c.o, not removing all other accounts.  But
you and Karanbir probably know the infrastructure best, and what's
doable with reasonable effort.  Thanks!

Regards,
Laurențiu