[CentOS-devel] [OpsTools] oVirt Metrics Store

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 15:21:41 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The oVirt project is looking at using some of the tools worked on by
the OpsTools SIG.

More details can be found at [1].

We are currently looking at ElasticSearch and Logstash, and at Kibana
and Grafana.

This effort is lead by Shirly Radco, our BI engineer. I am a member of
the integration-development team, and can try helping with packaging
etc. I'll have a look at the current status of packaging of these
tools and might send more emails with specific questions/issues as
needed.

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/engine/metrics-store/

Best regards,
--