[CentOS-devel] [Cloud SIG] Fwd: Newton M3 test day, September 8, 9

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 14:08:59 UTC 2016

For those that are interested in OpenStack, please note that the feature
freeze, Milestone 3 release of OpenStack Newton happens this week, and
next week we'll be holding a test day over on rdo-list and on the #rdo
IRC channel on Freenode. Your presence is welcome at this event, as we
endeavor to ensure that OpenStack Newton is the best OpenStack yet for
CentOS.

Thanks!

--Rich