[CentOS-devel] Problem with vagrant box (ssh-ing during ``vagrant up`` doesn't work)

Pavel Valena

pvalena at redhat.com
Tue Aug 9 17:38:36 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Yes, there is Jenkins CI[1], but I am afraid the tests are still failing, as I didn't yet got time to fix them.

Test sources[2] are available for anyone who wishes to fix them:).

[1] https://ci.centos.org/view/SCLo/job/SCLo-sclo-vagrant1-sclo-C7-x86_64/
[2] https://github.com/sclorg/sclo-ci-tests/tree/master/collections/sclo-vagrant1-sclo