[CentOS-devel] [Cloud SIG] CentOS Cloud SIG meeting

Tim Bell

Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Aug 18 17:55:10 UTC 2016

Is there interest from non-KVM or non-OpenStack communities in the CentOS cloud SIG ?

Tim

On 18/08/16 19:03, "centos-devel-bounces at centos.org on behalf of Rich Bowen" <centos-devel-bounces at centos.org on behalf of rbowen at redhat.com> wrote:

    To quote from yesterday's RDO IRC meeting:

    We have basically not had a CentOS Cloud SIG meeting for 2 months.
    Part of this is because of travel/summer/whatever. I also have a
    standing conflict with that meeting, which I'm trying to fix.
    But more than that, I think it's because the Cloud SIG is just a rehash
    of this meeting, because only RDO is participating.

    On the one hand, we don't really accomplish much in that meeting when we
    do have it. On the other hand, it's a way to get RDO in front of another
    audience.

    So, I guess I'm asking if people still think it's valuable, and will try
    to carve out a little time for this each week. Or as was suggested in
    the meeting, should we attempt to merge the two meetings in some
    meaningful way, until such time as other Cloud Software communities see
    a benefit in participating?

    Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
    RDO Community Liaison
    http://rdoproject.org