[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS SIG meeting (2016-12-07)

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 17:49:45 UTC 2016

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> It's time for our weekly PaaS SIG sync-up meeting
>
> Time: 1700 UTC - Wedensdays
> Date: Today Wedensday, 07 December 2016
> Where: IRC- Freenode - #centos-devel
>
> Agenda:
> - OpenShift Current Status
> -- rpms

golang 1.7 has been built
 - https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=14985
 - This is in paas7-openshift-common-candidate and
paas7-openshift-future-candidate
 - This is only for building origin, it is not for release
 - This is the version from Fedora, but I changed 1.7.3-2 to 1.7.3-0.2
> -- Documentation

Excluder documentation updated to be for the new excluders
 - https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS/OpenShift-Origin-Control-Updates

> -- Automated testing
> -- images / image building
> - Multi-arch

origin 1.4 for aarch64 was built
 - https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=15061
 - Although the OpenShift code needed no changes, there are a few
patches to hack scripts that need to get pushed upstream.
 - Although a few spec file changes.