[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS SIG meeting (2016-12-07)

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 23:38:18 UTC 2016

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 4:46 PM, Bill Buros <wburos at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 11:49 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> > It's time for our weekly PaaS SIG sync-up meeting
>> >
>> > Time: 1700 UTC - Wedensdays
>> > Date: Today Wedensday, 07 December 2016
>> > Where: IRC- Freenode - #centos-devel
>> >
>> > Agenda:
>> > - OpenShift Current Status
>> > -- rpms
>>
>> golang 1.7 has been built
>>  - https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=14985
>

> being curious..  and was asked this earlier today..   do the ppc64le builds
> for the golang get done separately?

This build of golang was not an official centos extras build, it was
strictly for the Paas SIG group, or any SIG groups that want to use
it.
Since the Paas SIG group is currently x86_64 only, this was only built
on x86_64.

As for the regular golang builds, I did see your question earlier, and
didn't answer, because I do not know.