[CentOS-devel] [Ceph] urgently seeking co-maintainers

Thomas Oulevey thomas.oulevey at cern.ch
Wed Dec 14 19:15:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 14.12.16 19:31, David Moreau Simard wrote:
> Thanks for reaching out.
>
> While I don't personally have the means the help you out, I just
> wanted to highlight that the Ceph SIG repositories have become very
> important in our deployment workflows in RDO and TripleO.
> I would hate to see this initiative fade away and I hope we can get
> some help to keep the work going.

For us too it very important to be able to have ceph/rdo testing and a
strong Storage SIG.

If we are short of man power, I am happy to help for next 6 months while
we are looking for more people. I'll try to get some team mate involved too.

Ping me on IRC when you have a moment and we can set priorities.

--
Thomas.