[CentOS-devel] [Atomic SIG] Signing and Publishing RPMs for ADB

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 12:29:55 UTC 2016

For ADB (Atomic Developer Bundle) Vagrantbox we want to add a new RPM
i.e. adb-utils  [2]. For that to happen we need to sign the adb-utils
which we have built in cbs [3] and making it available in CentOS
projects official YUM repositories (e.g. buildlogs). So that we can
include the repo while building the Vagrantbox.

We need a key to sign the content and also need automatic push of
builds  when it is tagged with "atomic7-adb-common-testing".

I have also raised issues in bugs.centos.org [4] [5] for this.

At this point the RPMs only make sense inside of  the ADB Vagrantbox. So
we expect user to use the RPMs through the Vagrantbox.

[1] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle
[2] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-utils
[3] http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=8707
[4] https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=10345