[CentOS-devel] Curating containers

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Feb 10 14:44:15 UTC 2016

On 10/02/16 11:47, Bamacharan Kundu wrote:

>     we need to work through whats needed to now integrate with the
>     cccp-index content, and then map that back to deliverables. I had
>     asked Zeeshan to look at registry side for delivery space, unsure how
>     far he's gotten with that.
>

> I believe, I should look for integration with cccp-index content?

What might be worth doing is take this PoC and bring it up as a service
somewhere, and get Ratnadeep/Praveen to do the same for the cccp-index
work they've done so far.

we might need to look at the JJB code and see what mod's are needed
there ( ideally abstracted from the user ).

In the mean time I will circle back with Fabian and Brian and try to
bring up some infra we can use for this work, Ideally in DevCloud.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh