[CentOS-devel] Atomic SIG Chair Change

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 14:19:21 UTC 2016

Hey all,

Discussed at a meeting a few weeks ago, but I failed to send email on
this. (And hence another good reason for the change...)

Jason Brooks has been heavily active in keeping the rebuilds going and
generally moving things forward. I proposed that he take over as chair,
and he didn't run screaming - nor did anyone else object. So, I'd like
this to be officially official, officially.

Lazy consensus rules, so unless there's a -1 from one of the members of
the SIG, this should be effective in 72 hours.

Apologies again for tardiness in sending this email.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS