[CentOS-devel] How to build CentOS 7 AMI

Alan Ivey alanivey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 20:46:35 UTC 2016

Thank you for your reply. I was able to import a GenericCloud raw image
into EC2 and run successfully. This satisfies my concern of having
Marketplace codes attached to EBS volumes.

For the compliance portion of my question, on how the GenericCloud images
were created; I see that this point is being discussed in
https://github.com/CentOS/sig-cloud-instance-build/issues/11. I can
continue this portion of the conversation in GitHub.

Alan