[CentOS-devel] Audio production SIG

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Thu Feb 18 09:56:24 UTC 2016

The same intension lead me to build a repo. For now a can't publish a
url because I only have a shared webspace and my hoster would close it
when there will be too much traffic. So I was thinking of hiring a
vserver. But possibly there is another solution like copr I can use for
this?

I have build several RPMS/SRPMS for audio production. For now it is:
kernel-rt 3.10.0-327.4.5.rt56 (including all subpackages - spec-file
needed bug cleaning in line 684*)
rt-setup
rtctl
tuned-profiles-realtime 2.5.1
calf 0.0.60
eq10q 2.0
alsa-tools 1.0.28 (redhat only provides alsa-tools-firmware and so
centos does)
fluidsynth 1.1.6
lv2 1.10.0
qjackctl 0.3.12

There are several packages to add. I also have build a configuration RPM
that will create udev-rules to grant access to /dev/rtc0 and /dev/hpet
for group 'realtime' and a file for sysctl to adjust vm.swappiness and
fs.inotify.max_user_watches

Regards
Tim

* I changed
mv %{name}-%{rpmversion}-%{pkg_release_simple}%{dist} vanilla-%{kversion};
mv %{name}-%{rpmversion}-%{pkg_release_simple}* vanilla-%{kversion};

because I wanted to build for dist el7 and not default dist el7_2