[CentOS-devel] [Cloud SIG] OpenStack test day, March 10, 11

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 21:37:39 UTC 2016

TL;DR:
* Mitaka 3 test day, March 10, 11:
https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/mitaka/milestone3/
* On-site test day in Brno:
https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/mitaka/brno-on-site/
* Demo of deploying with TripleO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O8KvC66eeU

Mitaka milestone 3 is scheduled for the week of February 29 - March 4
[1] and, as per usual, we're planning a test day about a week out from
that - March 10th and 11th. We've got the usual page of instructions [2]
for testing.

This time, however, we have two bonus events.

First, we're delighted that Eliska Malikova is putting together an
on-site test day at the Red Hat office in Brno, for anyone in that
general area. If you wish to attend, please register [3] so that we know
how much pizza to order. (Attendance is limited to 50, so please
register sooner rather than later.)

Second, as we attempt to get more people testing TripleO (formerly known
as RDO Manager), John Trownbridge (that's Trown on IRC) will be doing a
demo of the TripleO Quickstart. This will be conducted as a YouTube live
stream [4] and will also be recorded, and available at that same
location after the fact.

So, please, come help us ensure that Mitaka is the best RDO yet. As
usual, we'll be on #rdo (on Freenode IRC), and here on rdo-list, to
field any questions. Full details are on the test day website [5] and, a
usual, we can use lots of help making the test case instructions better,
so that more people can participate.

Thanks!

--Rich

[1] http://releases.openstack.org/mitaka/schedule.html