[CentOS-devel] Curating containers

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Feb 25 16:27:20 UTC 2016

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 01:42:24AM +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Vasek: to find a few Dockerfiles we can push through, ideally a few
> different kinds, to also include atleast one nulecule app.

I happened to run into Vasek yesterday, and one idea we had was
possibly using Copr as source for this. I think it'd be pretty
interesting if one could add a Dockerfile to a Copr, and then have a
checkbox next to the build button which makes the build also feed into
the CentOS container pipeline and have a container come out the other
end. Since Copr already supports both Fedora and EL build targets,
this seems like an interesting possibility for collaboration. I haven't
sold this idea to the Copr devs yet, but I'm curious what you think.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>