[CentOS-devel] Experimental systemd repo

Lukáš Nykrýn lnykryn at redhat.com
Fri Feb 26 07:05:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am one of the maintainers of systemd in RHEL/CentOS.

We have put together a repository for systemd patches we would like to
see in next release of CentOS 7:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/lnykryn/systemd-rhel-staging/
Unpacked source code can be found at github:
https://github.com/lnykryn/systemd-rhel/commits/staging

To be clear, this repository is not supported by CentOS or Red Hat in
any way and it should not be used on production machines. It is really
just a test build and it will not correspond to any later official
update.

But if somebody is interested in testing, I would really appreciate any
feedback. For now, there are just some minor fixes, but more will come.

Please report any problems via GitHub issues or email us to
lnykryn at redhat.com or msekleta at redhat.com

Regards,
Lukas