[CentOS-devel] Code review platform

Julien Pivotto

roidelapluie at inuits.eu
Fri Feb 5 08:50:47 UTC 2016

Hi all,

For my project of SIG, I would be interested to get some kind of
code-review tool. It would be great to be able to review the
contributions before they get accepted. Also, we could hook that into
cbs and/or public ci.

I have no preference regarding the tool, even if several projects I use
are using gerrit.

Do you think that the CentOS platform could welcome such a tool? We
could imagine that we limit its scope at the beginning, then we extend
that to any SIG/CentOS project that wants that.

--
 (o-    Julien Pivotto
 //\    Open-Source Consultant