[CentOS-devel] [Storage SIG] Ceph Hammer 0.94.5 is out

François Cami

fcami at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 24 23:09:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

The first release of Ceph Hammer by the Storage SIG is available on
CentOS 7 x86_64 for testing purposes.

It is mainly intended as a preview release as we are still working on
the release process and associated documentation.

A quickstart guide is available in the wiki:
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage/ceph-Quickstart

We are of course looking for feedback from potential Ceph users on
CentOS, especially from the Virtualization (oVirt), Cloud/RDO and
Atomic Host SIGs.

Our next steps are updating to 0.94.6, working on CI, and completing
the quickstart guide. Co-maintainers are welcome of course!

Cheers
François