[CentOS-devel] RDO (OpenStack) doc day and test day

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 19:23:07 UTC 2016

With the Mitaka milestone 2 release due very soon [1], the RDO community
has two events in the coming days.

On January 20th/21st, we'll be focusing on improving the website and
documentation, to make it easier for people to get started with
OpenStack on CentOS. We'll be gathering on #rdo (on Freenode IRC) for
any associated questions/discussion, and working through the open issues
list. [2]

On January 27th/28th, we'll be running a test day of the Mitaka
milestone 2 packages. Details of that test day will be at
https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/ in the coming days, along with
suggested test scenarios that we'd like to run through. Once again,
we'll be gathering on #rdo for this event.

We look forward to expanding the audience of these test days, and
thereby improve everyone's CentOS OpenStack experience. So please set
aside an hour or two to help us test. Thanks.

--Rich

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/releases/schedules/mitaka.html
[2] https://github.com/redhat-openstack/website/issues

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com