[CentOS-devel] Introduction for SCLo SIG and PHP package - remi

Remi Collet

Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Mon Jan 18 09:49:16 UTC 2016

Howdy,

CentOS account (FAS) : remi

PHP packages maintainer in various places.

Goal: I'd like to build various additional packages for the various PHP
SCL which are not available in upstream RHSCL.

Those packages will use "sclo-php5#" prefix, but are really part of the
(rh-)php5# collection, different prefix used to avoid user confusion.

Notice: most of those, are already built in 'morephp5#' community
repository.

So I need CBS access to be able to build them.

Remi.