[CentOS-devel] SIG-Paas request

Troy Dawson

tdawson at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 21:15:49 UTC 2016

Hi,
As a member of the OpenShift project, I am trying to get OpenShift
Origin into CentOS.

This effort would create CentOS OpenShift Origin rpm's, along with
their dependencies.  It would also involve creating CentOS OpenShift
Origin docker images.  It could also involve creating virtual machine
and/or cloud images.  Virtual machine and cloud images are not part of
our original wants and needs, but if someone were to help create them,
we wouldn't say no.

I am requesting a SIG, named SIG-Paas.  If the committee feels that is
too broad, then we would like SIG-OpenShift.

Thank You
Troy Dawson