[CentOS-devel] CentOS Upgrade Tool

Bruno Martins

bruno.martins at rumos.pt
Wed Jan 6 14:24:34 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your opinions.

I've used the tool with '--force' parameter and it upgraded just fine. Now I'm having some side effects like:
"grep: error while loading shared libraries: libpcre.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

Also, OpenVAS does not boot yet.

I'll try a clean install and forget all application-related history.

Cheers,

Bruno Martins
Rumos Services
IT Consultant