[CentOS-devel] Wiki Correction?

Nico Kadel-Garcia

nkadel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 07:40:59 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Brian (bex) Exelbierd <bex at pobox.com> wrote:
> On this page: https://wiki.centos.org/Cloud/AWS
>
> Should this line, "All images have root logins which are enabled only via a
> ssh key." actually reference the fact that login is accomplished via the
> userid "centos" ?
>
> I'll fix it, if so.  If not, then it must be from my use case.
>
> regards,
>
> bex

I encountered considerable pain with this practice recently. If this
is going to be the standard, is it worth adding thos to /etc/sudoers,
so forwarded SSH keys are available  in sudo to the root user?

      Defaults   requiretty
      Defaults   env_keep+=SSH_AUTH_SOCK

If someone can point me to the relevant CentOS image generating
software, I'll happy submit a patch.