[CentOS-devel] Feedback needed: ideas for the Vagrant images

Laurentiu Pancescu lpancescu at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 09:10:54 UTC 2016

On 07/07/16 16:47, Ken Dreyer wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 6:53 AM, Laurentiu Pancescu
> <lpancescu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> IV. disable requiretty in /etc/sudoers: this allows users to
>> enable the pipelining feature of the Ansible provisioner
>
> I think that this requirement is going away in the latest versions of
> Ansible? See https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/13200

Indeed, thanks for the link (I had seen the original patch some time
ago, but I didn't think it would get accepted due to the possibility of
breaking things).  I'll leave requiretty as it is, then.

I had tested pipelining with root as the remote user, since Ansible's
synchronize module tries to create the remote directory on the
controller, instead of the target, when used with a Vagrant box (the fix
will probably land in 2.1.1.0):

https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/15993

Laurențiu