[CentOS-devel] [PAAS SIG] origin 1.2.1 is available in testing

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 22:20:54 UTC 2016

Hello,
Origin v1.2.1 has been released, containing a security hot fix to the
server components to prevent some users from escalating privileges via
the API.

I have created a 1.2.1 rpm for Centos.  It is currently in
centos-openshift-origin-testing.
It has passed all of my tests but I'd feel more comfortable if others
tested it as well.

If you already have centos-release-openshift-origin installed, you can
update and test this rpm via

yum --enablerepo=centos-openshift-origin-testing update origin\*

For those that want to download the source rpm, it is here.
http://cbs.centos.org/kojifiles/packages/origin/1.2.1/1.el7/src/origin-1.2.1-1.el7.src.rpm

I plan to push this to release on Monday or Tuesday (July 18 or 19) so
test as soon as possible.

Thanks
Troy Dawson