[CentOS-devel] Testing Vagrant images on ci.centos.org?

Laurentiu Pancescu lpancescu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 08:32:44 UTC 2016

Currently, the development of the Vagrant images relies on manual
testing (I create scratch builds containing my changes and test them
locally - due to hardware limitations, this means only testing with
VirtualBox on an OS X host).  Is it technically possible to
automatically test the Vagrant images on ci.centos.org, using e.g. KVM
via vagrant-libvirt?  Perhaps we could add some sort of trigger on
cbs.centos.org to trigger the tests, once a scratch build is successful?

Regards,
Laurențiu