[CentOS-devel] Ceph Jewel packaging in CentOS Storage SIG

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 23:12:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm working on openstack/puppet-ceph module to deploy Ceph Jewel for
OpenStack TripleO and Red Hat Director (OpenStack installers).
I'm very interested to know when I'll be able to download Jewel
packages from SIG on x84_64:
buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/storage/x86_64/ceph-jewel/ currently
does not contain Ceph packages.

Using ceph.com repositories for us is not optimal as we try to use a
maximum of CentOS supported repositories, like we do for OpenStack.

Thanks,
--
Emilien Macchi