[CentOS-devel] new centos7 vagrant boxes 'released' (?)

Vince Skahan vds at uw.edu
Fri Jun 10 15:02:20 UTC 2016

I see there are new centos7 vagrant boxes dated 6/8 in http://cloud.centos.org/centos/7/vagrant/x86_64/images  but they do not appear on the vagrant site at https://atlas.hashicorp.com/centos/boxes/7 yet.

Are there issues with the centos.org 1605_01 boxes, or alternately is there an expected date that the hashicorp site will catch up so 'vagrant box update' would get the new box ?

Also, any plans/dates/guesses for the centos6 boxes being made available ?  I've kind of lost track of that plan in the other mailing list threads...

Thanks.

--
Vince Skahan
Infrastructure Engineering and Support