[CentOS-devel] new centos7 vagrant boxes 'released' (?)

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Fri Jun 10 16:47:40 UTC 2016

On 06/10/2016 10:02 AM, Vince Skahan wrote:
> I see there are new centos7 vagrant boxes dated 6/8 in
> http://cloud.centos.org/centos/7/vagrant/x86_64/images  but they do not
> appear on the vagrant site at https://atlas.hashicorp.com/centos/boxes/7
> yet.
>

> Are there issues with the centos.org 1605_01 boxes, or alternately is
> there an expected date that the hashicorp site will catch up so 'vagrant
> box update' would get the new box ?
>

> Also, any plans/dates/guesses for the centos6 boxes being made available
> ?  I've kind of lost track of that plan in the other mailing list threads...

I have no idea how things actually get put into the hashicorp databases
.. but if you want to test the new CentOS-6 x86_64 vagrant boxes, that
will likely go up after testing, they are here:

http://cloud.centos.org/centos/6/vagrant/x86_64/images

I am currently testing the LibVirt box and so far so good.