[CentOS-devel] CentOS Atomic Host test images

Эдуард Искандаров edikexp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:14:01 UTC 2016

Thank you Karanbir!

I have tried to upgrade and it worked.

There were no announcement about it on seven.centos.org ,
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Atomic/Download/ contains links to outdated images too.

It is hard to keep updated nodes with `atomic host upgrade` workflow.
We used to create a bunch of AWS EC2 instances with new image and kill the rest.

Will it be hard to make full release?