[CentOS-devel] [Virt SIG] status of virt7-docker repository?

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 22 18:20:43 UTC 2016

> On 06/22/2016 07:41 AM, Haïkel wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm considering to add virt7-docker repository as a dependency for the
>> openstack repo from Cloud SIG.
>> It seems that it's not consumable yet and some packages like
>> Kubernetes are outdated.
>>
>> Could you update me with the current status and if there is anything
>> we can do to help?
>>

> Depending on what you are looking for, I build all the rhel7-extras
> packages into the released centos/7/extras/ repository on mirror.centos.org:
>
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/extras/x86_64/Packages/
>
> I don't know who/if that repo on cbs is being maintained.

Good to know.

Well, I was looking if someone was build latest kubernetes and docker
ecosystem stuff and found this:
http://cbs.centos.org/koji/builds?tagID=110
But it doesn't seem more up-to-date than extras.

I was requested if we can ship kubernetes 1.24 for our
container-as-a-Service component but as much as possible, I'd like to
leverage SIG repositories for that.

Regards,
H.