[CentOS-devel] Obsolete centos-release-SCL in CentOS-6 with centos-release-scl-rh

Dominic Cleal

dominic at cleal.org
Tue Jun 14 14:50:57 UTC 2016

On 30/05/16 13:56, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> Honza,
>
> Can you set centos-release-scl-rh (or if more appropriate,
> centos-release-scl) to obsolete centos-release-SCL in CentOS-6.  I have
> removed the old SCL/ repo in 6.8 and you have newer versions of all
> packages.

I've updated the package to obsolete centos-release-SCL, and would
appreciate somebody double-checking the upgrade works for them too
before I tag it to -release. The build is at
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=96522.

(No Extras buildlogs/testing repo is available as far as I can tell, I
filed https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=11025.)

http://vault.centos.org/6.7/extras/x86_64/Packages/ contains the old
centos-release-SCL for testing.

--