[CentOS-devel] Ceph Jewel packaging in CentOS Storage SIG

François Cami

fcami at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 28 13:54:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
> Can someone give an update please? Almost 2 months we're waiting for
> Ceph packaging, I would like to understand what are the current
> blockers.

Thomas (and possibly others) fixed cbs' aarch64 buildroot at the end
of last week.
The result is:
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=97967
However, I don't have time to test anything now. I'll try to tag the
package so that it lands into the -testing repository as soon as
possible.

François