[CentOS-devel] status of virt7-docker repository?

Colin Walters

walters at verbum.org
Thu Jun 30 15:50:51 UTC 2016

gcOn Sun, Jun 26, 2016, at 02:59 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 23/06/16 15:08, Lokesh Mandvekar wrote:
>

> > I'll be moving docker on Virt SIG to have simultaneous builds from RHEL and
> > Fedora into 2 separate koji tag sets
> >
> > virt7-docker-fedora-* and virt7-docker-el-*.
>
> Would this also include kuberneties ?

FWIW the Atomic Host Devel/Continuous[1] work implements automatic
version locking with Fedora:

https://github.com/CentOS/sig-atomic-buildscripts/pull/91

We're also tracking etcd the same way.

And hence RPMs drop out here:
https://ci.centos.org/artifacts/sig-atomic/rdgo/centos-continuous/build/
before they land in the OSTree commits.

Right now while the RPM artifacts can be consumed directly, I think
at some point it would make sense to have a process to upload
to koji.   Or improve koji to implement what rdgo can do.  Or
enhanced rdgo with things like https://github.com/cgwalters/rpmdistro-gitoverlay/issues/25 )

[1] https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Atomic/Devel