[CentOS-devel] [Discuss] Pulp/crane as container repo for CentOS Container Pipeline

Mohammed Zeeshan mohammed.zee1000 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 09:55:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

 I am Mohammed Zeeshan Ahmed, part of Container Tooling Team at Redhat,
working on the registry component of the CentOS Container Pipeline.

I have been trying to get pulp/crane to work for sometime now to get it to
fit into the pipeline. I have setup pulp/crane on a single node (self
signed certificates) while a second node acts as a client (pulp-admin and
docker) currently stuck at this point http://pastebin.centos.org/40926/ and
would appreciate any help in getting things to work.

Thanks in advance.

--
*Mohammed Zeeshan Ahmed, *
+919986458839