[CentOS-devel] CentOS Devcloud Machine not pinging

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Tue Mar 15 06:46:33 UTC 2016

On 15/03/16 05:33, Bamacharan Kundu wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 9:51 AM, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com
> <mailto:kwade at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
> On 03/14/2016 09:16 PM, Bamacharan Kundu wrote:
>> Hi, I am not able to connect to jump of devcloud. It is not pinging
>> also. while I can ssh to other servers which are not in dev-cloud.
>> The problem is with the devcloud or my network?
>
> Just a heads up that it's past Midnight and not yet morning for admins
> of this system, it may take a few hours or more for someone to rise
> and respond.
>

> If there is anything somewhat easy for an
> occasionally-brilliantly-stupid sysadmin such as myself to help with
> the devcloud when it falls over, let me know. I'm in California, so
> usually can bridge the time when East US & Europe are slumbering.
>
>> I am blocked, That's why thought if someone can check whether the
>> machine is up or not?

We had again a power outage yesterday evening in the same DC, and I'm
not able to reach the machines right now. Trying to work with someone
who can to bring back nodes online and in a state that I can then
connect to those nodes. From that point I'll have to investigate the
status/damages.

I'll post here to announce when it will be back online and in usable state.
--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab