[CentOS-devel] Audio production SIG

Phil Wyett philwyett at irregulars-engineering.com
Sun Mar 20 00:59:02 UTC 2016

On Fri, 2016-03-18 at 19:20 +0100, Tim wrote:
> Hey Phil,
>
> that's why I have created a builddep-repo which is a dependency for the
> testing repo. Normally it should have all deps that are necessary.
>
> Take a look at the build 162917:
> https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/tikro/epel7-daw-testing/epel-7-x86_64/00162917-ardour4/root.log.gz
>
> All dependencies were installed.
> hen you take a look at the build-log it seems there problems with glibmm24:
> https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/tikro/epel7-daw-testing/epel-7-x86_64/00162917-ardour4/build.log.gz
>
> But the build of glibmm24 has not failed and seems to be ok.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Thanks and regards
> Tim

Hi,

Using mock I have successfully built ardour4. Most SRPMS were taken from
your dep repo and built. Exceptions...

lash - Taken from fedora 24 with the addition of custom configure
       fix mentioned in another mail.

All other version exceptions come from fedora 24.

You can download the SRPMS from:

https://www.irregulars-engineering.com/centos/

Or pull same version from fedora directly.

One package that needs updating in EPEL is jack-audio-connection-kit.
This will require a request to the EPEL package maintainer.

Are you hoping packages not currently in EPEL, be released via EPEL?

Regards

Phil