[CentOS-devel] getting to really minimal

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Mar 19 21:33:55 UTC 2016

hi

I need a very very small image to get some testing work done for the
cloud pieces we work on. And for this the image really needs to be as
close to a just-enough set that it can boot. All I then need from there
is the ability to ssh into the image, and run curl ( ie. we dont need
yum and network manager and all the rest of the bits that make it a
useful image ).

Does anyone have a kickstart that helps get to this minimalistic point ?

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh