[CentOS-devel] [Discussion-CCCP] Pulp/crane story

Mohammed Zeeshan

mohammed.zee1000 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:36:07 UTC 2016

The options in front of us right now are

   1. Go ahead with docker private registry.
   2. Use both(docker registry in background or use docker hub) and use the
   sync method to pull stuff
   3. Use docker 1.10 (apparently docker save there saves in 2.0 format) :
   need to verify.

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 9:56 PM, Mohammed Zeeshan <mohammed.zee1000 at gmail.com