[CentOS-devel] [Pulp-list] [Discuss] Pulp/crane as container repo for CentOS Container Pipeline

Mohammed Zeeshan

mohammed.zee1000 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 05:49:58 UTC 2016

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 10:13 PM, Michael Hrivnak <mhrivnak at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Mohammed,
>
> The problem is revealed in this strange-looking error, seen on line 16 of
> your paste: "local error: no renegotiation".
>
> Docker is written in Go, the network library for which famously and
> contentiously [0] does not support TLS renegotiation.
>
> So the challenge with docker is that you must host the API (crane in this
> case) and the image files on web servers that will not require
> renegotiation.
>
> [0] https://github.com/golang/go/issues/5742
>
> Michael
>
> On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 4:55 AM, Mohammed Zeeshan <
> mohammed.zee1000 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>  I am Mohammed Zeeshan Ahmed, part of Container Tooling Team at Redhat,
>> working on the registry component of the CentOS Container Pipeline.
>>
>> I have been trying to get pulp/crane to work for sometime now to get it
>> to fit into the pipeline. I have setup pulp/crane on a single node (self
>> signed certificates) while a second node acts as a client (pulp-admin and
>> docker) currently stuck at this point http://pastebin.centos.org/40926/
>> and would appreciate any help in getting things to work.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> --
>> *Mohammed Zeeshan Ahmed, *
>> +919986458839
>> Bengaluru, India
>>
>> https://mohammedzee1000.wordpress.com/
>> <http://mohammed-zeeshan.strikingly.com>

Hi,
  I have managed to resove the certificate issue, thanks for that help
Michael, however, I think work still needs to be done.

My current status, as things stand is http://pastebin.centos.org/40971/.
Could use some more help to resolve this one.

--
*Mohammed Zeeshan Ahmed, *
B.E Computer Science Engineering