[CentOS-devel] Audio production SIG

Tim

lists at kiuni.de
Fri Mar 18 16:22:05 UTC 2016

Sounds great!

Unfortunately I had not enough time to accelerate my ambitions to push
the copr repository.

But I have had problems to compile ardour 4.6 or 4.7. Possibly someone
can take a look at it?
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/tikro/epel7-daw-testing/builds/
I really can't find out why the builds failed.

Regards
Tim